For those who have time to burn.....here are my tales of cat vomit, culture shock American-style, faux pas involving large turds and lingerie (not in the same stories thankfully), Gynecology exams gone awry, and other misadventures.....all true (although at times, names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent).

Followers

Friday, April 15, 2011

Cat mutiny avoided.....but just barely

Now my time in the Extended Stay *Deluxe* hotel has come to an end.  No more maid service.  No more borrowed plungers.  No more 2 burner-no oven cooking.  No more Waffle House next door.   I am finally settling into the new house---But boxes are everywhere!  I am buried under them with no sign of the light-o-day.  Hopefully soon I will see the sun and daylight once again.  
We really got into this house in the nick of time.  The cats were getting restless.  After 5 months in a hotel room with 2 cats..... I was beginning to fear for my life.  I think they were planning a night-time mutiny.  I am certain I saw them sharpening their claws when they thought I wasn't watching.  I was sorta afraid that my next new accessory would be an eyepatch.  (And as much as I love new accessories, I don't think it would be very flattering.  I would find myself wondering..."does this eyepatch make my face look big?")
But I survived with both eyes intact ....and now I am officially a ho-moaner.  With my own plunger. Isn't that nice.  
(If you don't get this at all you have not been following my blog.  I apologize and refer you to previous blog/note entries if you would like to fully appreciate the plunger/ho-moaner references.  If you don't care, just skip it altogether.  I will never know.  Besides...I am just happy that you are reading this entry now.        ....... you are still reading, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews