For those who have time to burn.....here are my tales of cat vomit, culture shock American-style, faux pas involving large turds and lingerie (not in the same stories thankfully), Gynecology exams gone awry, and other misadventures.....all true (although at times, names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent).

Followers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

three things i am grateful for today:

the color green. today i noticed the trees and the grass seemed so vibrant and at the same time so dark......... the green nearly colliding with the electric blue of the sky. an amazing color... green....almost alive.

my grandma prevo. she was so kind and thoughtful and generous. she was not materialistic. she cared for people. the relationships in her life were most important to her. she always remembered me no matter where i was, no matter what i was doing, no matter how many grandchildren she had. she made me feel special. i hope i am like her in some way.

my tears. without them i would not appreciate my laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews