For those who have time to burn.....here are my tales of cat vomit, culture shock American-style, faux pas involving large turds and lingerie (not in the same stories thankfully), Gynecology exams gone awry, and other misadventures.....all true (although at times, names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent).

Followers

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Life of Pie

Recent dinner conversation--

As we are eating VERY large portions of pie....

My Oh-So-Skinny-Friend:  Wow!  These slices are huge!  But no problem for me.  You know, the doctor told me I have a very fast metabolism.  

Not-So-Skinny-Me:  Really?  You know, I too have a very fast metabolism........
.....................but apparently I can very easily outrun it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews