For those who have time to burn.....here are my tales of cat vomit, culture shock American-style, faux pas involving large turds and lingerie (not in the same stories thankfully), Gynecology exams gone awry, and other misadventures.....all true (although at times, names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent).

Followers

Saturday, March 9, 2013

I am like a generous Pirate.....I share my booty.


Why must nearly every day of my life be a comedy of errors?  And why must they be errors involving lingerie?  

I ask myself these deep questions often.  ....too often.  

So today I remind myself one more time----Please, Tanya....please, please, PLEASE----
ALWAYS check your skirt.  Check your skirt after you go to the restroom.  Check to make sure it did not somehow get tucked up into the waistband.  Check it well.  Check it twice.  Three times even.  But please CHECK IT.

Because---if you don't--- you will surely walk through the office, passing everyone (even a few patients), then walk out the door,  drive down to the gas station, parade through the gas station shop.....long before you suddenly realize that you feel a breeze up your backside.  ...and you will then say loudly "What the.....Dammit Tanya!!"  ....so loudly that everyone in the store looks over at you just in time to see you reaching behind, clutching and grabbing at your backside and yanking your skirt down.

Oh wait.... it gets a bit better!  Fortunately I did have stockings on.  Unfortunately ...that was it.  
Just stockings.  .....very very sheer stockings.
Dammit Tanya!

Just another day in the life of me.....and my lingerie (and lack thereof).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews