For those who have time to burn.....here are my tales of cat vomit, culture shock American-style, faux pas involving large turds and lingerie (not in the same stories thankfully), Gynecology exams gone awry, and other misadventures.....all true (although at times, names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent).

Followers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Communication is the key to a successful marriage

Just as I am drifting off to sleep.......
He whispers:  You are a ho moaning wife.
Me (only half awake):  Um....what?
Him:  You are a now a ho moaner.
Me (still groggy):  I'm sorry.....WHAT?!
Him (louder now):  I said you are a HO MOANER, HO MOANER, HO MOANER!!!!
Me: What is wrong with you?
Him:  Huh?  You don't want to be a ho moaner?
Me:  No......No. Not really.  What are you talking about? Why would you think I want to be a moaning ho?
Him:  What?  No.  Not ho moaner!  HOME OWNER!!
Me:  Oh.  I see...yeah.  Goodnight.

and now ...yes.  I am going to be a ho moaner.  
(notice the big yard?.......I have informed Dallas that he will now be a HO MOWER)

**************************************************
Chez JAW-JA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews