For those who have time to burn.....here are my tales of cat vomit, culture shock American-style, faux pas involving large turds and lingerie (not in the same stories thankfully), Gynecology exams gone awry, and other misadventures.....all true (although at times, names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent).

Followers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I was run over by a vehicle!


Unbelievable!  Today a vehicle ran me over!  AND---The vehicle operator calmly looked me in the eye and asked "so, what do you like to watch on TV?"  WHILE her vehicle crushed and smashed my body! My pain was evident and all she could say was---"oh, sorry it hurts".   This story may sound incredible but it is true!  I was mashed, crushed and nearly flattened by this lady!  I am so glad this trauma is over and I can now start my recovery~ (both physical, emotional and of course mental)


And now---thankfully-- I have a year of rest........until my next mammogram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews