For those who have time to burn.....here are my tales of cat vomit, culture shock American-style, faux pas involving large turds and lingerie (not in the same stories thankfully), Gynecology exams gone awry, and other misadventures.....all true (although at times, names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent).

Followers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I’ll drink to that

at my friends' recent wedding in slovenia I was asked to give the toast. if you know me at all you know that it was not a "normal" toast. of course I gave the typical congratulations bit........but the rest was sarcasm and humor~ Tanya-style (involving comments about "kind eyes" and a serial killer). afterwards a British guy approached me and told me that the toast was fantastic and that the delivery and timing were perfect. (I blushed) he then said that I had a job working for him in london anytime I wanted it. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..........with a crowd of people looking at me anxiously I replied..."a job?....what?--this doesn't involve working in a bar does it? ....one with poles?"

p.s. (no---turns out he works in advertising/marketing and sales--and I haven't quit my current job .....yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews