For those who have time to burn.....here are my tales of cat vomit, culture shock American-style, faux pas involving large turds and lingerie (not in the same stories thankfully), Gynecology exams gone awry, and other misadventures.....all true (although at times, names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent).

Followers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Double D Kitty

6-18-09dd I realized tonight just how blind I am. I was taking a shower without my contacts in and had left the bathroom door partially open. (don't worry....this is a G-rated story). Through the steamy glass I could see my black cat "Minuit" (Midnight in French) sitting outside the shower waiting for me, as he sometimes does. So I began talking to him (as I sometimes do). This went on throughout my shower. Eventually I shut off the water and stepped out ----to discover that the black cat I was talking to for the last 15 minutes was actually my black bra which I had dropped on my way into the shower. So my very thought-provoking talk with my cat was wasted on lingerie. But as it turns out--- my bra is a very good listener. I guess I just needed to get something off my chest~ (and no need for concern.....you only need to worry if the next time you see me I have a black cat strapped to my breasts)

in a steamy room, I somewhat resemble a black bra....now if only this warm spot would quit moving around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews