For those who have time to burn.....here are my tales of cat vomit, culture shock American-style, faux pas involving large turds and lingerie (not in the same stories thankfully), Gynecology exams gone awry, and other misadventures.....all true (although at times, names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent).

Followers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Good. The Bad. And the Ugly.

7-9-09 co-worker: (at end of workday) what is that on your leg?
me: huh? what? where?
co-worker: there....on the back of your leg.....under your stockings.
me: I don't know. (I crane my neck around and look at the back of my leg)
co-worker: well........what is it?
me: Looks like a piece of strawberry. (I leave his office)
The good news: I was very health-conscious today. I ate yogurt and sliced strawberries for lunch in my office, changed out of my suit and heels, and walked for 30 minutes during my lunchbreak.
The bad news: Apparently I left a large hunk of strawberry on my office chair and when I sat down to put my stockings back on after my walk, it got stuck to my leg and stayed there smooshed between my leg and my stockings for the rest of the day.
The ugly: well, that is pretty ugly isn't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews