For those who have time to burn.....here are my tales of cat vomit, culture shock American-style, faux pas involving large turds and lingerie (not in the same stories thankfully), Gynecology exams gone awry, and other misadventures.....all true (although at times, names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent).

Followers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

For My Dad~

On the shimmering surface of this deep blue lake, I look down and see your reflection.
In the sound of the waves lapping on the shore, I hear the echoes of your laughter.
And when the cool summer breeze comes dancing across the water, I feel it hit my cheeks and I remember....
All the special moments we shared~
Tanya O.
Every man dies. Not every man lives.
William Wallace
8-27-09b

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews