For those who have time to burn.....here are my tales of cat vomit, culture shock American-style, faux pas involving large turds and lingerie (not in the same stories thankfully), Gynecology exams gone awry, and other misadventures.....all true (although at times, names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent).

Followers

Friday, September 18, 2009

on a serious note.....

In our lives, we all will face some really difficult moments (days, weeks...). But I realize now that these are important and necessary for my growth as a person. Of course the wonderful times can bring us moments of pure joy~ and we thrive on those good times. But during these times we usually float along, enjoying life and not really looking for ways to change or improve (and why would we....we are having fun!). I find that during times when I am faced with serious challenges in my life, I really take the time to take a closer look at myself and my life---I take the time to ask myself important questions and to peel back the layers of superficiality in my life and get down to the core of what is really important. I grow and learn...and I see things in new ways. I become a better and even wiser person. The adversity I face brings about change in me. So although we are sometimes faced with hard and challenging times, I can see some positives to these experiences. .........Every day is extraordinary.....I focus on those things that make it so. ( I am learning how to create my own reality.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews