For those who have time to burn.....here are my tales of cat vomit, culture shock American-style, faux pas involving large turds and lingerie (not in the same stories thankfully), Gynecology exams gone awry, and other misadventures.....all true (although at times, names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent).

Followers

Monday, January 29, 2007

Home

ink black skies sparkling with tiny crystal lights, the paths--crunchy and crackling, cold air biting at my cheeks, leaves whispering secrets amongst themselves, the castle---so dark and moody watching me, daring me...all else quiet. everything seems so right in the world for just this moment.

just returned from a long walk through my new village, complete with castles, a snaking river, stone cottages, sturdy churches with high bell towers, cobblestone paths, and ....silence.

i think i'm going to like it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews