For those who have time to burn.....here are my tales of cat vomit, culture shock American-style, faux pas involving large turds and lingerie (not in the same stories thankfully), Gynecology exams gone awry, and other misadventures.....all true (although at times, names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent).

Followers

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Untitled

A soft sweet touch sails my skin...
Whispers, like the wind, seep within
My dreams, my innermost wish.
Secrets lay upon my lips, this
For him to taste. Warm waves crash on the shores
As a hidden fear, a hope, is revealed and roars
In my head, unbearable. Uncontrolled,
I am lost in the tide, in the strength of its hold.

The chorus of desire plays incessantly tonight.
And across my body is laid a fiery light
That blazes and burns with each breath I take.
He possesses and holds me until I wake.
The night is too short and his touch ever brief.
As the moon falls, the sun rises stealing as a thief
Those images fresh and lush.
They burn off suddenly in the morning blush.

On the horizon floats a misty haze and the skies
Glow like forgotten embers. A storm rises and dies
With every passing second and takes me to a place
In the distance. Shivering and shaking I chase
This dream hoping to capture for more
Than a moment…But neither today nor
Tomorrow promises escape. With his image laid
Upon mine, I dream once more, as the world begins to fade.

tmo
(date unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews