For those who have time to burn.....here are my tales of cat vomit, culture shock American-style, faux pas involving large turds and lingerie (not in the same stories thankfully), Gynecology exams gone awry, and other misadventures.....all true (although at times, names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent).

Followers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

they are really bugging me..

flyI hate flies. I really hate flies. And here in Belgium, screens are virtually non-existent. So the flies come into your house whenever you have the windows open. And, since here in Belgium, air conditioning is also virtually non-existent, the flies are pretty much daily visitors. They are disgusting. Did I mention that I hate them? Last week they landed on my cats' food...and laid their disgusting little white eggs. The week before they got into the bottom of the kitchen trash can and laid their disgusting little white eggs...which then became disgusting little white maggots. And even more disgusting.....this week I saw two of them on my favorite wood cutting board---copulating. It doesn't get much more disgusting than that now does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews