For those who have time to burn.....here are my tales of cat vomit, culture shock American-style, faux pas involving large turds and lingerie (not in the same stories thankfully), Gynecology exams gone awry, and other misadventures.....all true (although at times, names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent).

Followers

Saturday, February 10, 2007

thoughts....

pain and challenge are both good. they lead to growth and change. the things in life that hurt us the most, that challenge us, that make us think and ache and feel---those are the events that make us who we are. that show us who we can be and what we can do. i have learned to ride out the bad times, knowing that without them i wouldn't learn the lessons life has to teach. after the storm there is always calm. today i feel this calm.

my heart feels so full --almost bursting. and i feel so kind and so giving that even when the darkness tries to consume me, it can't. it can't make me angry, resentful, hateful, or frustrated. peace---real peace engulfs me and keeps me safe from the demons.

some days, like today, my spirit feels like it has wings.

i hope you have a day like this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews