For those who have time to burn.....here are my tales of cat vomit, culture shock American-style, faux pas involving large turds and lingerie (not in the same stories thankfully), Gynecology exams gone awry, and other misadventures.....all true (although at times, names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent).

Followers

Friday, June 13, 2008

Top Model in Kansas

I am back in Belgium after 5 weeks in the US. Wow! The people in Kansas ARE SO FAT. No---not just fat... HUGE......gigantic.....big-as-a-house size. When I say I saw "plus size" women, I mean women plus-a-bus size. (now having said that let me add that I recently passed by a mirror and thought I glimpsed someone following me---turns out it was just my ass). Oh...and in Kansas I WAS A SKINNY GIRL (and one of the few with all her teeth). I am contemplating moving to Kansas where I would be considered a really hot top model.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews