For those who have time to burn.....here are my tales of cat vomit, culture shock American-style, faux pas involving large turds and lingerie (not in the same stories thankfully), Gynecology exams gone awry, and other misadventures.....all true (although at times, names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent).

Followers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sticky Situation...

12-8-09 gift wrapping tip: if you are holding the present with one hand, and the bit of scotch tape with the other--and the bit of tape gets looped around your finger....do not under any circumstances try to unloop it with your teeth. turns out....certain types of scotch tape will stick to your lip like the wall of a freezer.......and will result in painful partial removal of your bottom lip. (and yes, I have had my lip stuck to a freezer wall before. but that is a story for another time)-- it all seems rather ridiculous....but then my brother told me that he once put crazy glue on his finger and stuck his finger on his cheek--- just to see how well crazy glue works...apparently it works great! ....and now I don't feel quite so ridiculous.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews